Sunday, March 25, 2007

Car Ride


Hi everybody!

I'm sorry I've been away for a while. I've been pretty busy. I guard the house all day and then when momma and daddy get home now that it's warm and light at night - they sometimes take me for walks. I love that. I like to potty on everything in sight and I'm always hoping I'll run into other people and dogs.
I got to have a really good day today. My momma and daddy said we were going for a ride. I LOVE rides! And we went to Lowe's. I like going there cause I like looking at all the different things and lots of people stop to pet me and tell me I'm cute. Then we went to Sonic - I didn't get anything to eat but I liked riding through. Daddy even rolled the window down so I could hang my head out on the way home. I like to feel the wind roll through my hair.

No comments: